Looking for support and buddies

Options
I’m Julia, 50 from Hampshire, UK. I have an unhealthy relationship with food and 3st to lose, spent most of the last 20 years fighting with my weight and never being able to maintain at a decent weight. Would love to find some support from some folks out there who understand. At the moment I’m pretty motivated but can get side tracked after a couple of weeks so looking for mutual help to keep me (and you) from going off the rails!

Replies

• kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Julia add me as a friend, I’m starting again, have been on and off diets for years, hopefully this time we can do it

Kath uk
  • alikatt3947
    alikatt3947 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in need of a good accountability/ motivation buddy. I’ve been looking for someone who will actually stay with it with me and push each other to keep going!
  • steph_h80
    steph_h80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Steph and I'm up in Cheshire. I turn 40 next month and would love to be able to chat on her and be held accountable. I seem to lose motivation when I am doing it by myself.
    Feel free to add me xx
  • trienn
    trienn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    JCH187 wrote: »
    ...At the moment I’m pretty motivated but can get side tracked after a couple of weeks so looking for mutual help to keep me (and you) from going off the rails!

Oh me too, I'm the same. Moving mountains in the beginning, but losing motivation after a couple of weeks :/
    If you're in the need if more (mutual) support, add me too :)