Need accountability buddies

Options
Hi! I am a mum from Australia and over the past few years have slowly gained over 10kgs and am struggling to stay motivated to shift the weight! But now I am ready to do this and am looking for accountability buddies who have similar goals. Please add me as a friend and we can chat and help each other.
I will be exercising daily (outdoors rain hail or shine) and sticking to 1500 cals a day!
Let’s do this!!!!!! And kick this isolations butt and come out stronger!
Much love xxx

Replies

• Biancabhi
    Biancabhi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! From Texas and have the same goal and motivation as you. Would love to have you as an accountability buddy. I like to workout 5 days per week. 3 days cardio and 2 days weight workouts for my arms. I am a working mother of 4 children. Currently off work due to Covid-19. This will be my first week at at home with my kidos and I am motivated to stay on track. I am a good motivator as well in my opinion.
  • merygurl606
    merygurl606 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to do a 30 day challenge during April and need an accountability partner everyday to check in with. Maybe we could all check in together for the month of April during the virus?
  • LadyCocoa29
    LadyCocoa29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like accountability Partners as well. 20lbs that have to go! I am a nurse, but I have worked remotely for over two years so I am less active. I managed to lose 17lbs, but much of that came back...trying to get and stay motivated to lose the weight and keep it off!!!