Opinions on 30 Day Shred Please

Options
thinking about buying it, only 6 quid on amazon, can i have opinions please? is it any good? im looking to build stamina and tone up.

thanks in advance

x

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I got really bored with it (as I do with all workout DVDs). That being said, yes it is a good workout and you will increase your stamina and tone up a bit.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 26 and loving it (mostly)! It's a good workout but it's tough, I've definitely built up a lot of stamina since I started and it's definitely helping to build and tone muscle.
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For me...it's totally worth it!!! Love it
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    I like it. I haven't done it for the 30 days straight. I just do it when I can't get out of the house and/or when the weather is bad.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just finished it, it's pretty inexpensive, and worth it. I lost 4 1/2 inches with it.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I liked it but got bored near the end. I did 10 days of l1 and l2 but only 6 of l3. i loved it tho.. it really challeneged me
    im working on the ripped in 30 now
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Just one word - AWESOME!
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love it! It's my favorite DVD right now.
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I went out and bought it based on everyone's reviews here on MFP.
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the 30dS and I love it!!!! It's hard but it's a great workout!!! :smile:
  • ShinyFraga
    ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I got really bored with it (as I do with all workout DVDs). That being said, yes it is a good workout and you will increase your stamina and tone up a bit.
    I got really bored with it too. so much so in fact that I never even bothered finishing it.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love it.

Use it mostly when I'm short on time or can't get to the gym. I need variety or I get bored too...

so I have about three or four work out dvds that I rotate....helps alleviate the boredom factor and keeps my body guessing.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have 1 day to go. It is deffo worth £6.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It bored me to tears.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I have it and loved it (I say loved because I haven't done it in awhile, loaned it to my mom!). Definitely will increase your endurance and strength, and tone you up as well. For a 20 minute workout, it really packs a punch.

As for boredom - I get bored with any workout DVD before long, so once I made it through all the levels, I would pick whichever level I wanted and use heavier weights if I felt like pushing harder.

For the price, it's a great workout for sure!