Ladies: Weigh in while on cycle

Options
2»

Replies

• MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Water retention sucks. I know I've gained about 6 lbs this go around, but it all went away after the bloating did.
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    I dont weigh myself, sometimes I can be up to 6lbs heavier and I dont want to get disheartened, I am so bloated this month - I shall leave it until next week before I weigh in and fingers crossed it will be good news.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Im on my cycle and have gained 4 lbs, very upsetting but i am trying to remain positive.
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    same here ladies..... 1lb gain for me, damn it....... slightly annoyed but fingers crossed it will drop off for next saturday.......
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a month and if it's the time of the month for me, I still weigh in.
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    A newly found fact for me is that you weigh more during your TOM! I also learned that you burn an extra 300calories per day whilst on your period, so as long as you eat the same you can lose an extra 1/2 pound! I also read that exercise (if you can manage it) is more rewarding during this time, as you burn more!

I have never been so glad to get my period! I lost two pounds this time in four days weighed myself the day before and then weighed myself on the 31st August!! Did me wonders!

Can't wait for next month! :D
  • NaCheezIt
    NaCheezIt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I typically weigh in about 2 lbs. heavier when I'm on my cycle even if I'm consistent with my calorie intake!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can't weigh myself while I have mine. Since starting MFP I usually gain about 4-5 lbs while I have it. It makes me so mad that I've decided NOT to even check the scale until a few days after I'm finished. Otherwise I get overly emotional about it lol
  • ckclontz
    Options
    Half a pound? I only *wish* I gained that little! Yes, I weigh in when on TOM, but I don't take that number too seriously, because I'm up - at a minimum - 4 pounds. However, the next week's weigh-in is always an ego booster for me!

Good luck and good health!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    How do you get both wheels on the scale?

I LedOL...

...loudly...

:laugh:
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    A newly found fact for me is that you weigh more during your TOM! I also learned that you burn an extra 300calories per day whilst on your period, so as long as you eat the same you can lose an extra 1/2 pound! I also read that exercise (if you can manage it) is more rewarding during this time, as you burn more!

I have never been so glad to get my period! I lost two pounds this time in four days weighed myself the day before and then weighed myself on the 31st August!! Did me wonders!

Can't wait for next month! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gonna need some credible sources for that
  • rojovotl
    Options
    I NEVER weigh during my cycle haha because I get HUGE!! With how much I bloat, I know it's not accurate.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    How do you get both wheels on the scale?

I LedOL...

...loudly...

:laugh:
    That was pretty hilarious.
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    Yeah i tend to "gain" like 5 pounds. i wouldnt worry about a half pound. itll go away.
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I still weigh in, because I'm curious. I like to see how different things affect my body.