Ultimate Accountability Challenge, April 2020

Options
2»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    So my family voted 3:1 on the space we were going to use as exercise space (I was the 1). this is where they chose;
    k84fq8sakiy3.jpg
    w96hnuaqefk8.jpg
    Guess who gets to sort it out?

exercise.png

But think how high the calorie-burning jump-start you will get on the head-to-head stats!!

(and personally - I would get a signed-by-the-other-3 Waiver that says "the person doing the sorting (you) has FULL authority to toss ANYTHING to the curb at the end of each day (or whatever "off the property disposal route is most appropriate to repurpose / redonate / recycle) with NO carry backs or discussion allowed".

"If there is even a CHANCE there is something one of you three might want to hold onto in there ......... on YOU if you don't in some way participate in the sorting exercise ...... just sayin' ..... "
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly , you and I have a similar sense of humor
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a part of the UAC for over a year now. I took March off to take a break but continued to practice the 3 habits (only logging was more of a mental game). Until the world flipped upside down. Without 2-3 hours in the gym each day I didn’t accurately adjust my calories. The second half of March saw me gain 3lbs and I realize what I need now more then ever is the structure of the UAC.
    I know that by setting my calories, logging everything and getting in my exercise every single day I will feel my best.
    Checking in daily with this supportive and encouraging group is the best way to end each day.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly
    We have lots of space in the UAC game room. Come on over!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I am very excited to join another month! I knew February & March were going to be challenging but certainly not as challenging as March ended up. I look forward to the winner’s circle for April
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thanks, @LisaPower123 None of us could have predicted that our world and our personal worlds would be turned upside down in March.
    I appreciate you!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @lalabank Thanks so much for your inspirational words!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Join the team at the April Ultimate Accountability Challenge, the UAC,
    Click here for become one of the team https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136176-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2020
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm back too! Great to see familiar faces. These people are incredibly supportive, something I need in these difficult times.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    I'm back too! Great to see familiar faces. These people are incredibly supportive, something I need in these difficult times.

REALLLY glad to see you will be with us!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Very supportive group that asks us to answer three questions every day: did I exercise for a minimum of 20 minutes, did I stay within my calorie budget, and did I track everything. The UAC Challenge has helped me to maintain a normal weight since November 2019.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Hollis100; @BMcC9; @Chinkiri, thanks so much for your support!
    If you are looking for a great accountability program, join us at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136176-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2020
    Rick
  • lindewey
    lindewey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone above here hoping I'm there at the end of April.
    Exercised today. Mayday off so I did tow 30 minute walks a d after work a 20 minute bike ride.
    Kept food calories under and tracked everything.
    1 day done, 29 to go!!!!
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise; yes: 107 minutes on my move ring
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage; yes
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories: yes 1640 today - under my budgeted max
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    1st April

1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise; yes: 5k run and short walk to finish
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage; Tick
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories: Tick