Hi!

Options
Hello! I joined myfitnesspal about a year ago and used it for a while, but never got on the message boards. Then we moved and yadda, yadda but here I am now!

My name is Megan and I have 3 kids and live in the Mojave Desert with my husband, Scott. We just bought a treadmill with our tax refund and I've been doing surprisingly well at keeping up with my workouts. Soooooooo, that's me in a nutshell. :tongue:

Replies

• mpanter
    mpanter Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello! I joined myfitnesspal about a year ago and used it for a while, but never got on the message boards. Then we moved and yadda, yadda but here I am now!

My name is Megan and I have 3 kids and live in the Mojave Desert with my husband, Scott. We just bought a treadmill with our tax refund and I've been doing surprisingly well at keeping up with my workouts. Soooooooo, that's me in a nutshell. :tongue:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I did something similar but now am sticking with it! Good luck with your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to mfp. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Well .. welcome back!!!
    I too joined in November of 2007 but never used this until January 8, 2009.

The message boards are the best ... and they keep me motivated. I love reading all the stories because we really are all in this ...

I also have 3 kids and do the treadmill every day!!! Lots easier than trying to pull myself away from the family to head out to the gym ... although I like to do that at times too!!

GOOD LUCK AND MUCH SUCCESS!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

15163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!:flowerforyou: Good luck to you!:drinker: