Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    Making dinner. See, I ain’t always hiking. :lol:

lua44qxwg333.jpeg

😏 What's cooking? 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

lua44qxwg333.jpeg

I pictured you with the fake boobs kind of apron :D
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member

lua44qxwg333.jpeg

😏 What's cooking? 😂

:lol:

Sriracha, lime, garlic chicken and blt pasta with gremolata.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I'm back to logging again. Trying to stay in my limits (1500) and walking 3 or more miles daily. Took some "before" photos to motivate myself to lose. It's one thing to stare at yourself in a mirror, another to see yourself in photos and go "eww".

However, I took this one and liked it. So woot.

This is how I feel about quarantine at this point. My "quarantine face" if you will. :lol:

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

You look cute even with the quarantine face. Les do this 😊
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    I'm back to logging again. Trying to stay in my limits (1500) and walking 3 or more miles daily. Took some "before" photos to motivate myself to lose. It's one thing to stare at yourself in a mirror, another to see yourself in photos and go "eww".

This is how I feel about quarantine at this point. My "quarantine face" if you will. :lol:

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

I think you look spectacular, quarantine face and all.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

lua44qxwg333.jpeg

My Invite must have got lost. :D
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

It's nice to see you :) You got this!
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

Good for you!
    It's hard getting motivated under the current circumstances and I give you a lot of credit.

P.S. this is def a cute pic
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

You got this fam
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    y115ghf593cd.jpeg

Someone please tell me why it’s so freaking cold in Kansas today. I just turned my air on. I refuse to go back to heat.

We're in the same boat....not turning on the heat, but it's definitely chilly....

Like the hoodie. You look fantastic! 😊
  • cdubks88
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Below is me getting sick of my awful quarantine hair and deciding to cut it myself. I haven't caut my own hair in 7 years. Well, here goes nothing....

tc1s772e754o.jpg

eeiy184n1655.jpg

ugjr96lsc6pl.jpg

You clean up good, J. Looking good brother.
  • cdubks88
    Mark_C81 wrote: »
    azk87m4yheo6.jpg

Great work, man.
  • cdubks88

lua44qxwg333.jpeg

Great apron, man. 😁 And that dinner sounds fantastic.

Have a great week!
  • cdubks88

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

I know you probably get sick of hearing me say it, but I do think you're way too hard on yourself.

This is a really great picture of you. I think you take great pics whenever I see them, though.

Good luck and be good to yourself. 😊
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Below is me getting sick of my awful quarantine hair and deciding to cut it myself. I haven't caut my own hair in 7 years. Well, here goes nothing....

tc1s772e754o.jpg

eeiy184n1655.jpg

ugjr96lsc6pl.jpg

Impressive work sir 👌
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,370 Member

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

Your quarantine face makes you look about 12 :D

How's that tablecloth doing?
  • MoonOverMyHammies7
    MoonOverMyHammies7 Posts: 585 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    y115ghf593cd.jpeg

Someone please tell me why it’s so freaking cold in Kansas today. I just turned my air on. I refuse to go back to heat.

We're in the same boat....not turning on the heat, but it's definitely chilly....

Like the hoodie. You look fantastic! 😊

Awe thank you. It’s definitely keeping me warmer. I hope we both get our wish soon. 😊
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ythannah wrote: »

v21zco9a6wow.jpg

Your quarantine face makes you look about 12 :D

How's that tablecloth doing?

I'm less than 10 rows from completion. Each row takes me about a day to complete in between other things I do around here. :) Should be done soooooooooon.