6’8 guy, hovering 300, goal of 250

Options
Would love any advice especially from other tall people who have lost unwanted fat from their torso, stomach, sides and back. My arms and legs are fine, just torso needs serious work. Thanks for your help!

0mxsgtlfsost.jpeg
pi3ne8gczwi2.jpeg
oliyhislujkm.jpeg
74l88tt8ig9x.jpeg
krchz8g9nigp.jpeg

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Someone will be along shortly to help you with the tall advice. ;) Tiny steps for tiny feet. Edge your way down slowly and forget about brutally strict protocols right out the chute. You'll get there and best wishes while we're sheltered in place.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You can't target specific areas unfortunately. For a lot of men, fat around the midsection tends to be the last to go.
  • FunkyTownHornedFrog
    FunkyTownHornedFrog Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I'm 6'4", 282lbs. I carry it in my face, neck and midsection. The easiest( although challening) way is eating right. When I dial in my diet the fat comes off even with minimal exercise (although getting harder as I get older).

Also, you're leaning forward a ton. Is that normal posture? Tight hips? I deal with tight hip flexors myself and just stretching those makes and impact on posture and midsection doesn't appear as bad.

What do you feel you struggle with?