Mom life

Options
Hello moms out there, I know I am not the only one trying to either lose weight and be healthy or lose the baby weight. I am here for you and so are the other moms!

Replies

• andreagenther
    andreagenther Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stay sane while kicking *kitten* and managing kids through this crazy life.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of trying to lose the 80+ lbs gained getting and being pregnant.

I've had an eating disorder in the past, so for me slow and steady is the best approach.
  • rinny9
    rinny9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 year old mum of 2 and finding it tough to lose this weight particularly while in lockdown! Let's do this super mummies!
  • Gseagle09
    Gseagle09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My son is almost 15 months old and I’m trying to take off the last 45 pounds of the 63 pounds that I gained during my pregnancy (facepalm). I’m back to tracking all of my food. Today is day 3. Looking for some support and motivation
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    38 yo mom of 4. Pre-quarantine I was kicking *kitten* and taking names. Below lowest adult weight, fit and motivated. Homeschooling 3/4 kids, juggling 2 competitive soccer schedules and 2 Rex sports, Scouts, music, etc, with a husband working crazy hours and weekends.

4 weeks later....ugh. I’m a slug. Struggling to take some walks and lift a little in the garage. Gained 5lbs. Definitely need to shake this funk!
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hi, 36 yo mom to three kids. Just trying to lose the few pounds I put back on over the last year.
  • watsdatnoise
    watsdatnoise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old mom of 6, and needing to lose the last 20 pounds! I tend to be a stress eater and the end of a long day really hits hard. My husband has lost 20 pounds so far this winter which really surprised me since he's a truck driver and eating is what he does to stay awake! :D