Good morning

Options
Moni0031
Moni0031 Posts: 46 Member
Morning routines I drink my herb tea then 8 oz of water before my workout. What’s ur routine am I doing something boring ?? Let me in on ideas peeps !!! Happy Friday !

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I think I might start day drinking...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I’m doing 100 burpees a day, followed by 50 pushups- that’s 25 with each arm, and then 75 weighted pull ups, no kipping

In my nightmares
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Get the baby and kids ready and fed, breakfast for me (espresso, toast with pb & j), morning learning for kids, more coffee, put baby to nap, have some candy and workout if it's a lifting day otherwise chores while the kids play.
  • Moni0031
    Options

Yes?? tea right ?))

• Moni0031
    Options
    sean_11 wrote: »
    Coffee, followed by breakfast (sometimes healthy, sometimes not) followed by some self-loathing, a snack, more coffee...
    How much coffee ?? Per day ?

• Moni0031
    Options
    I’m doing 100 burpees a day, followed by 50 pushups- that’s 25 with each arm, and then 75 weighted pull ups, no kipping

In my nightmares

That’s funny I thought you meant that lol for a sec !
  • Moni0031
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Get the baby and kids ready and fed, breakfast for me (espresso, toast with pb & j), morning learning for kids, more coffee, put baby to nap, have some candy and workout if it's a lifting day otherwise chores while the kids play.

Great sounds like a huge task for the morning !
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Moni0031 wrote: »

In my nightmares

You might just guilt me into the burpees but then I’ll have to die
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Yes?? tea right ?))

It starts with T 🤷🏼‍♀️ :drinker:
  • Moni0031
    Options

Lol

In my nightmares

You might just guilt me into the burpees but then I’ll have to die

• Moni0031
    Options
    Yes?? tea right ?))
    Awesome

It starts with T 🤷🏼‍♀️ :drinker:

• ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Coffee then some coffee lol
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I take a leak, wash my hands according to the new 2020 protocol, and give myself a quick wink in the mirror

Then, 60 min of transcendental meditation (don't try this at home kids, it's for the big dogs)

High vibrational breakfast: Ezekiel toast, avocado, 6 poached eggs (literally, I poach them from the neighbor's backyard)
    Tall can of Arizona iced tea
    2 rice Krispie treats

Ride the stationary bike for 45 min while watching my preferred mainstream news media outlet of choice (I'll keep that to myself as to not stoke the flames)
  • Moni0031
    Options
    Not to shabby ! Keep up the good job !
    I take a leak, wash my hands according to the new 2020 protocol, and give myself a quick wink in the mirror

Then, 60 min of transcendental meditation (don't try this at home kids, it's for the big dogs)

High vibrational breakfast: Ezekiel toast, avocado, 6 poached eggs (literally, I poach them from the neighbor's backyard)
    Tall can of Arizona iced tea
    2 rice Krispie treats

Ride the stationary bike for 45 min while watching my preferred mainstream news media outlet of choice (I'll keep that to myself as to not stoke the flames)