Looking to add some great new friends to the mix :)

Options
hello!
I'm not new but I am looking for some new buddies to add to my list. I have awesome MFP friends now and hope to find a few more gems to help motivate and support and i will do the same in return. I've lost about 60 lbs to date and have 25 more to go. Add me if you're interested!

Take care :D:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sarsie55
    sarsie55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! 60 lbs....I( think in kgs), but that is very motivating!! I am very impressed. Well done. I haven't been on long, but have lost a couple of kgs and just love the iphone app. Fabulous day here in Sydney Australia, out to burn calories (alss think in kilojoules) in the garden very shortly. Enjoy your day.:smile:

9616013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to be as supportive as possible to all my friends and one said today I was her inspiration -blush- I also have a fabulous support group if you're interested :)
  • Sounds great! I'm new to this website and I have lost 35 pounds and have been having issues with plateau for 2 months and can't move forward. I have 13 more pounds to get to my high, healthy BMI weight and another 10 more for a bonus would be nice! It would be great to have someone who has lost a significant amount of weight as an inspiration. Congrats!! That was hard work well desrved!
  • Sloron
    Options
    Feel free to add. Been on MFP for 35 days and already lost 10 pounds. Always looking for more friends to add support.
  • onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    Great job on your loss so far! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Leola2011
    Options
    Oooo.....Oooo....ME ME!!!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Just so y'all know, Holly is a most excellent friend to have ;-)
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just so y'all know, Holly is a most excellent friend to have ;-)

Awww! Loves ya LM!! Right back at ya!!!!!!! <3
  • christinamsmith
    Options
    Im new on here and need friends as well! I also need lots of motivation.. so I could def. use some friends who understand what im going through! :smile:
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I've been on MFP for two months now, mostly to log my food but also to get support while doing fitness programs and to get some motivation ;)