Newbie to the site, trying to loose again

Options
Hi! I am new to this site but not to the journey of loosing weight. Two years ago I did a Biggest Loser program in my town and lost 30 lbs! I was so happy. I lost 18 on the program and then 12 on my own continuing. I started gaining again about 8 months ago and just thought it was the Holidays, but the lbs kept coming on. Now I'm back up 20 and just need to loose it! I felt great when I lost the weight, even did my first 5K! I am going on a cruise in 2 months and want this off till then. I have been exercising but my eating has went off track! I need accountability thats what helped when I was on my team. I could do that program again I just dont have the $$ to do it. So any help/accountability is appreciated. I have the tools I just need to stick with it! Thanks.

Replies

• onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    Track what you eat, watch what you put in your mouth. I find tracking my intake everyday keeps me accountable about what I stuff in my mouth. Get your water in everyday, a minimum of 64 oz a day. Watch your sodium intake. And get your butt moving a few times a week and you will see results. Make this a life long commitment not a short term. It's not a diet, it's a life change. I have committed to doing this the rest of my life or I will end up gaining the 110 lbs I have busted my *kitten* to lose.

Wishing you nothing but the best of luck!
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well and love that you track everything you eat/drink. I had the same problem with eating an have met my goals almost every day this first week!!!! good luck!!