=[

Options
so i have no idea other then the past 2 days ive ate enough food to do me for probably a week without eating....im close to starting my monthly which causes some horrible cravings but this is ridiculious...when i weighed myself it said i gained 3lbs i wonder if thats water weight from all the extra sodium in such? starting tomorrow tho im going back to my 1200 cals ...has anyone else had this issue! makes me feel horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was eating even when i wasnt hungry just because it sounded good.... :S

Replies

• Kristy144
    Options
    It could be water weight, stick to 1200 calories for a few days, work out and drink abut 10 glasses of water a day to flush out the sodium! Good luck!! :)
  • Nichole90
    Options
    10 glasses of water is gonna make me pee like crazy!! but im gonna try the whole drinking alot of water :)
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Drink water and lower your carbs, excess carbs will cause a lot of water retention. It will come off in a few days, it happens to us all.
  • Nichole90
    Options
    thanks
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yea I have had this issue, and im actually having it again. TOM is coming this month so Ive been over my cals the past few days...give it time and stay within your limits next week or asap. You will lose the extra gain.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Yes! I know the feeling. I cut my carbs down and drink nothing but water, it works! Be encourage!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    Yea I have had this issue, and im actually having it again. TOM is coming this month so Ive been over my cals the past few days...give it time and stay within your limits next week or asap. You will lose the extra gain.
    thanks hun! starting tomorrow i have to get back on track or im not gonna get anywhere!!! but i did decide to let saturday be my day off i hear its good too but saturday is college football day and i love michigan and so its snacking day basically all day lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!