New to tracking diet.. would love some new friends to share ideas/accountability

Jesseray9369
Jesseray9369 Posts: 21 Member
edited April 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all! I’ve been active and working out for more than 10 years. I’m happy with the way I look but ready to take it to the next level and the diet part is the answer. I know it’ll be challenging but ready to make that jump. Any advice, good habits, snacks, and meal ideas are greatly appreciated!! Also could use some accountability/new fitness friends... hope everyone is staying safe out there..

Jesse

Replies

• Faygetshealthy_2018
    Faygetshealthy_2018 Posts: 53 Member
    Eating better and healthily is a challenge but once you start feeling better and more energetic you will become addicted to always feeling that way. I went off track the last couple of months and gained 5kilos but I think that's also due to hormonal contraception stuffing up my hormones. Anyways, 3 weeks into my healthier eating regime and one into strict excerise and eating plan, I feel like a different person this week. My weighin is in the morning and I'm hoping to see some change on the scale. I can see it and feel it though. If I have a cheat meal or a bad snack especially in a large serving, I feel sick for days and my digestion goes crazy and takes me a good 3-4 days to recover.

Try to incorporate veggies, fruit or salad of some sort into every meal. Try to make your own salad dressing too rather than use the store bought ones. Add healthy fats to your diet like avocado, nuts and olive oil. I find not snacking helps with my weightloss too. I usually have my dessert after dinner and fruits before my meals by 30min. Also green tea and chamomile tea are my favourite.

My diary is open, hopefully that can give you some ideas, however I am also a vegetarian so not sure If that would help.
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    5kitsk8020pg.jpg

ADD ME