Anyone need to loose 50+ lbs?

Options
If so add me if your a positive, serious "loser", I'd love the extra support! I've got 60+ lbs to loose!

Replies

• onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    I only have around 10-15 lbs to goal but I have lost 110 lbs so far. Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck on your journey!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    If so add me if your a positive, serious "loser", I'd love the extra support! I've got 60+ lbs to loose!

Hey hun,
    I would love to add you!

I have lost 26lbs so far but still have about 37 left to lose (this is just to get to the top of the healthy BMI category - gonna reassess my goals when I get there. :)
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost 21 lbs so far, have another 80 to go, if you'd like to add me, feel free! Good luck all the best in your journey!
  • runningmom1977
    Options
    I'm right there with you!! I've FINALLY gotten to a point in my life where there are no excuses left and it's time! I keep telling myself if I could quit a 2 pack a day smoking habit and not go back after over 11 years, there is no reason I can't get this weight off and get healthy!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I still have a ways to go but I am working hard!!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    right here! Add me up!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs already but i've got at least another 100 to lose. Feel free to add me =)
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    I am planning on losing 60 lbs, 11 down 49 to go.
  • Kristy144
    Options
    THank you SO much for all the friend requests, its so awesome seeing everyone support each other! I love MFP!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I've got lots to lose, I'll help motivate you any way I can!
  • tnh9479
    tnh9479 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I started on the weightloss journey two months ago and am down 30 pounds already. Here's to much weightloss!