Replies

• RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Bottom of my right foot. Oh yeah!!!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    On my neck below my ear. I find it helps me with my weight loss journey.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Love it when my wife kisses my chest ..... :smooched:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'll take anywhere. My husband isn't a fan of kissing, with the exception of quick smooches here and there.... um, what?!?

Say WHAAAT?!?!! :indifferent: :noway: :grumble:

I know, right? Ugh! It doesn't help that I am on the extreme end of sexuality, either... boo
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a site for support in our weight loss journey? Seems these things could be covered in private emails?

#fuddyduddy!!!!!!!!!!! So many other things you could be doing right now besides complaining.

I like kissing her on the back of the neck and also "there"
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Tops of the shoulders.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    When my wife walks up from behind and gives me a hug and kisses my shoulder.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,112 Member
    Options
    I'll take anywhere. My husband isn't a fan of kissing, with the exception of quick smooches here and there.... um, what?!?

I know, right? Ugh! It doesn't help that I am on the extreme end of sexuality, either... boo

wow. That's sad. Did he watch "Pretty Woman" one too many times?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    On the beach
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Inner thigh & also the neck/ear
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Y

wow. That's sad. Did he watch "Pretty Woman" one too many times?

Nope, just not as sexual as me. Also doesn't show affection like I do.
  • livnlite
    Options
    .. on tropical island with room service and NO phones ! That's where I like to be kissed. Oh, wait a minute .. you're talking about a location 'on the body' .. well then ... Nevermind.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a site for support in our weight loss journey? Seems these things could be covered in private emails?
    Lmao. Are you serious?
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Collar bone area, back of knees, inner thighs, top of feet, lower back... this is a bad question to ask a nympho. ;)
  • mjhuff1121
    Options
    My husband starts at the crook of my neck and showers little kisses down my arm to the crook of my elbow while I'm cooking breakfast every morning. It just makes me melt! Such a delightful way to start the day!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Neck fer sure. My boyfriend does it when he's trying to get me in he mood...works like a charm :love:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    <--- Look at these lips! C'mon now. It would be some kind of evil sin if I didn't love kissing. Kissing is the best thing on the planet. Smooch smooch smooch. :smooched: :smooched:

(Defer to my profile for a lip close up if you aren't convinced)

I am going to steal your lips. They are mine now. :3
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

Hi. Welcome to the Internet. You must be new here. :)
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

You forgot to add, " And get off of my LAWN... !!! "
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    <--- Look at these lips! C'mon now. It would be some kind of evil sin if I didn't love kissing. Kissing is the best thing on the planet. Smooch smooch smooch. :smooched: :smooched:

(Defer to my profile for a lip close up if you aren't convinced)
    I'm just gonna have to agree with that comment. I don't know about 'the best thing', but it's definitively way up there for me. Maybe that's why I like Sunkisses so much. It's in her user name...lol

If you don't like it, don't click on the thread. Problem solved.