I'm sooo tired, worked out twice, any suggestions?

Options
Does anyone here workout twice a day on a regular basis? I'm gonna try a cardio session and a weight lifting session. Any suggestions how I can do this, mix it up, eat etc.?

Replies

• Lowfatbrownie
    Options
    I do some days. i find that i do better when i carb up for the two a days and water water water.for your muscles
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I do some days. i find that i do better when i carb up for the two a days and water water water.for your muscles

Eat plenty of food: lots of carbs and protein and most importantly...get plenty of sleep so your muscles can recover.
  • dannylives
    Options
    Thanks ya'll.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    you might do you weight session in the am, then your cardio at night. also remember to get enough fuel in your body and plenty of rest and water.
  • 06MustangGT
    Options
    I agree with breaking up weights and cardio (even though I tend to do weights then cardio right after if I'm pressed for time). Just make sure you carb up like others have suggested. Also if you find yourself having to combine cardio and weights definitely do weights first because cardio (unless its a brief 10 min warm up) will kill your lifting.