Need to add some active friends

Options
I'm starting to lose my workout mojo a little bit. I have a nice small group of friends here, but would like it to expand so I can be motivated by your daily efforts and ramp things up. When I'm at the top of my game I work out almost every day so would like similar-minded people. I"m in this for the long haul. Thanks for your support!

Replies

• mystic36
    mystic36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any idea how to add friends without going through Facebook or email! Would love to add more friends just not sure how.
  • mystic36
    mystic36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I figured it out send you an invite.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    TJ_in_MA wrote: »
    I'm starting to lose my workout mojo a little bit. I have a nice small group of friends here, but would like it to expand so I can be motivated by your daily efforts and ramp things up. When I'm at the top of my game I work out almost every day so would like similar-minded people. I"m in this for the long haul. Thanks for your support!

Hi, I've been at this a while and I follow a 6 day/week training plan. I'm currently in a training build for a half iron distance triathlon in June. All my swim/bike/run sessions are captured by my garmin and synced to MFP. If interested, I'm always glad to compare training notes with like minded folks.