***Motivational buddies / form a squad 💪🏼***

Options
CDMeighty8
CDMeighty8 Posts: 10 Member
edited March 2020 in Motivation and Support
Wanting to meet like minded motivational buddies / form a squad to help drive each other to reach goals and stay on focus. Feel free to add and or message me.

Replies

• redd_dayspring12
    redd_dayspring12 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am so down. I am looking for another weight loss/get healthy group on Facebook.
  • sreale099
    sreale099 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I’m trying for at least 10k steps a day while working from home the next few weeks!
  • bigpoppa32670
    bigpoppa32670 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started back to the gym after being out almost a year from surgery. Now the gyms closed, so I need all the motivation I can get. Trying to keep active as much as possible.
  • MrsCarter092911
    MrsCarter092911 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I could use the motivation and inspiration from u all to help me finish my first goal which I am 25 pounds away from! Feel free to add me and message me if u wanna 😊❤️
  • sreale099
    Options
    What did everyone have for breakfast!? I went heavy on the protein this morning 😊
  • bigpoppa32670
    Options
    Had eggs and oatmeal myself 😁
  • CDMeighty8
    CDMeighty8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’ve had an awful day with food, just a banana and some low fat crackers I had in the car due to dealing with this virus situation at work. I’ll be working from home on Monday so very keen to have a clear fitness plan and food plan for each day now that the gym is also closed. Really wary of becoming too sedentary and putting on weight!!
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd be lying if I said I was sad my gym is closed. I have not been in 6 months. I am trying to do Body Pump at home in the mornings. UGH 4:30AM is too early to work out ! Back to tracking my food after falling off the wagon
  • cyan87
    cyan87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I’ve been exercising much more these past days. Motivated, I’ve lost 40lbs in 6 months. Coming to terms that my metabolism might be slowish, so I’m focusing on resistance and weight training to tone and maintain muscle mass. I’ve never lost this much weight before.
  • sreale099
    Options
    My gym is closed too so sad! I’ve been really having to force myself to go on walks/runs.

Random but I had a nutritionist recommend this powder called Amazing Grass. It’s essentially a days worth of vegetables. They come in single packets at Whole Foods. I like them for when I’m having a bad eating day. They don’t taste the best but worth it!

Amazing Grass Green Superfood Detox & Digest: Cleanse with Super Greens Powder, Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics, Clean Green, 30 Servings https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HTMLU64/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_p3RCEbKJ83CEG

• lakeshawas3129
    lakeshawas3129 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Count me in with this group. I need to be motivated to go running in the morning since I’m not heading to the gym. Congratulations on the ones that’s staying active since we’re dealing with the virus. I’ve been trying to lose 15-20 lbs and it’s hard to do so. Metabolism is so slow. My race I was planning to run in New Orleans this weekend was cancelled due to the virus. Need to get back motivated to keep going with running and not give up.
  • darlingdearlove
    darlingdearlove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation buddies too. I originally lost 53 lbs and gained back 14, looking to lose 40. Despite the virus, we can all do it, staying in means we have more time to be mindful of what we're eating. ❤
  • bigpoppa32670
    Options
    I could use some motivation buddies too. I originally lost 53 lbs and gained back 14, looking to lose 40. Despite the virus, we can all do it, staying in means we have more time to be mindful of what we're eating. ❤

53 lbs is no easy task, great job. I need to drop 100lbs. 😥 I was out of commission for almost a year from surgery. My eating got...shall we say out of hand. Back full force now.
  • NurseAngelD
    NurseAngelD Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 🤗 The no gym situation... not a fan.
  • bigpoppa32670
    Options
    Tell me about it I just got a new membership to the YMCA and made it twice before it closed up. Very disappointed on that one. 😥
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Count me in. FR if you like.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I am available for occasional motivational boosts.
  • nicedude_bxu
    nicedude_bxu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A bit upset, tried to increase the weight in my barbel, i had a hard time on the bicep curl exercise, tho the other exercises are ok..seems i have weak forearms.. :/ been on weights for more than a month...need more motivation 😓
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Count me in. after falling off the wagon 3 months ago, I need to kick my tush into gear & off course with gyms closed right now, I need all the motivation to be able do home workouts. (I squirrel on honey do lists when I try to workout at home).
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I also need a buddy.

I was doing great, and want to get back into that mindset.