Youtube Workouts?

Options
Looking for youtube workouts to complete at home. Anything on youtube that is similar to Beach Body, 21 day fix, or T25?

Replies

• foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,612 Member
    Options
    I do HasFit beginner weight workouts MWF. There are 15,30,and 60 minute weight and cardio workouts. All you need are dumbbells and a mat.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I like Jessica Smith TV - lots of variety.
  • Dunegirl15
    Dunegirl15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like the Heather Robertson workouts on YouTube. Lots of different videos with varying use of weights, body weight, HIIT, high and low impact, etc., so you can choose based on your needs.
  • ashlynkibana
    ashlynkibana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched those so I'm unsure how similar they are but the ones I have been watching are Chloe Ting, Pamela Reif, and Emi Wong.

Chloe Ting is my favorite right now and I believe all of them have programs/challenges.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Sydney Cummings is great. Popsugar has a wide variety of great workouts too
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Sydney Cummings and Fitness Blender.
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Melissa Bender’s are great. She has something like 500 workouts posted. Mostly all body weight, a lot of HIIT workouts. Some with dumbbells. Very effective and she’s in great shape and has a nice personality.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Sydney Cummings, HASFit weights, Body Project cardio, and Dance Marshal dances. I checked out a Chloe Ting booty band workout today and it looks pretty tough! FItness Blender and Pop Sugar have good workouts too. Done a bunch of other stuff like belly dancing, honestly there's just about everything you can think of.