Staying positive when you have health issues

Having a really bad weekend with my health. I'm in a lot of pain at the moment and really hoping that I don't have to go into the hospital to be monitored. Looking back at my exercise log and food journal for the last three weeks is making this set back a little less depressing. It's clear that when I am having my good days I am making the right food and exercise choices for myself. Knowing that I am doing my best and having a team of people cheering me on makes a difference. Thank you friends.

Replies

• Well, just keep hanging out here on bad days and we will help you through it :) You're doing good :D
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    I know exactly how you feel Robyn. I have some health issues that lay me up for a day up to a week. I just keep remembering that a day, a week, a month doesn't make the journey... the journey in itself all the ups, downs, accomplishments and even drawbacks makes the journey.

I know it is especially hard when the mind and the spirit are there but the body just isn't. A lot of the time I use that "down" time due to my health to do research or look up inspirational things or even just sign on here and cheer others on their journey.... staying focused helps.... Keep doing what your doing and remember that it is all for the betterment of your health. As time goes on you will get stronger and the health issues will be less....
  • I needed to read this. I've been feeling kind of down myself due to health issues that haven't been improving as I get healthier and it has gotten the best of me recently. I hope both you ladies are feeling better, feel free to friend me and we can help cheer each other on when we are having a rough day/week.

Meg
  • Bink I did exactly what you suggested! I read lots of success stories and posted some positive notes for people. Thanks for the love Marq. I sent you an add request Sweet.