Is it weird I'm never sore?

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
I always see people saying they're really sore after exercise and especilly the day after.

I've been sore exactly once. This was after pitching with no warm-up or warm-down (stupid I know) But after cardio and weights? Never. I push myself to the limits on cardio (always up to 150-160 heart rate) and push myself to failure with lifting weights. But I always feel great the day after.

Am I doing it wrong?

Replies

• pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to start getting sore. I started doing circuit training and that did it for me.
  • LordRahl
    LordRahl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Being sore is not a sign if the workout was good or not, some people feel sore and some do not. I push myself and I feel tender. If you feel really sore it (like painfully sore) the next day you may have pushed it a little too far.
  • Hollie55
    Hollie55 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The only time I have been sore after a workout is when I did a pilates session with my personal trainer then she had me do some vibratraining exercises.
    Felt the burn during workout outs though all the time
  • gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I only get sore when I try something new. I think your muscles get used to one routine and just run with it. Try mixing things up - new machines, or weight exercises or a new form of cardio!

I have been riding horses for years. I can ride for hours and never feel it. Last week my trainer had me doing something new and omg, if someone had dropped $50 on the floor there would have been no way for me too pick it up I was so sore!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I was sore at first, but now it's not a problem. Wait, what are we talking about? :wink: