Looking for motivational friends

Options
Charm_84
Charm_84 Posts: 10 Member
edited April 2020 in Motivation and Support
Hi,

Having used this place previously, I am back as bad habits have begun to creep back in. I don't want to undo all of my hard work, particularly at a time where staying in good health is more important than ever.

I'm 36, enjoy regular cardio (mainly long walks but also cycling), and intend on sticking to a regular mind-body activity. At the moment, this is Pilates.

Having starting to gain a month or so ago, I am 138 lbs. My ideals weight is around 133 lbs. I'm 5'7.

Daily logger and commenter.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    What is your goal?
  • alienshayyy
    alienshayyy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used the app 5 years ago to lose over 100lb. I have gained a lot of it back, due to severe depression fluctuating my weight but ultimately gaining. I'm trying to make a change again! Would love to add some friends.

I'm 29, mother, running a homestead. Just sprained my ankle 3 days into this, so feeling a little discouraged.
  • Charm_84
    Options
    My goal is to sort out my eating habits, keep into a routine of regular exercise, lose the weight I have gained and maintain it.

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Charm_84 wrote: »
    My goal is to sort out my eating habits, keep into a routine of regular exercise, lose the weight I have gained and maintain it.

I did this over the last 4 years. FR me if you want.
  • Charm_84
    Options
    F/R sent. Thanks :)