Digital Scale

Options
Please recommend

I bought one a few months back and it's messing up horribly.

I need a new one that's pretty accurate.

Replies

• km1711
    Options
    I personally have a Terraillion scale its very accurate and the batteries last a really long time.
    they have like a zillion different models depending on what your looking for.

I would def reccomend it.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have the eatsmart precision plus with an ultra wide platform. it's around $35 on amazon and has 1200+ five star reviews. it's glass, and I love it! it's consistent with the readings as well. i love that it's 15" which means I can stand comfortably on it :)
  • womandriver
    womandriver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just bought one tonight at WalMart and that is how I found this site! There was a woman there picking out a scale too and recommended this site to me. I bought a healthometer. It seems pretty good so far. You program in your height, age and gender. It gives you your weight, BMI and water level... I DID have to read directions to use it which was odd for a scale. Hope it holds up for the long run.
  • brittmiles07
    Options
    I have the eatsmart precision plus with an ultra wide platform. it's around $35 on amazon and has 1200+ five star reviews. it's glass, and I love it! it's consistent with the readings as well. i love that it's 15" which means I can stand comfortably on it :)

I think I have the same one. Is it lit with blue backlight? I love it. Very accurate and easy to use. And a good price.
  • chknuout2
    Options
    I have the healthometer also....have had it for quite a few years and have had no problems ( other than showing a weight I didn't want to see....lol ) Think I got it at Sams Club. It is good for 4 people..keeping track of each person individually..wieght...height...age..water...bmi....lbs lost or gained....goal weight.....if I can find the model somewhere on line or look at it when I'm back home...I'll let ya know which one it is.....
  • womandriver
    womandriver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the healthometer also....have had it for quite a few years and have had no problems ( other than showing a weight I didn't want to see....lol )

LOL! I hadn't weighed in six months and was sure I had put on like 35-40 lbs. I didn't like the number on the scale but it was 20 lbs lighter than I expected so I couldn't complain to the manufacturer.