Need some inspiration

Options
hajmin
hajmin Posts: 40 Member
Hey.... Just a guy looking for some inspiration to get going and get back to normal atleast lol

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    What is normal anymore?
    Hope you find your inspiration
  • hajmin
    Options
    Thank you.. just don't want the laziness to continue building lol
  • aschleybest
    aschleybest Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is Jennie Kim from Blackpink
  • aschleybest
    aschleybest Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    She is a body goal
  • hajmin
    Options
    My inspiration is Jennie Kim from Blackpink

I didn't even know who she was lol. Will maybe listen to one of her songs eventually lol
  • VioletteJ88
    VioletteJ88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure where your from but where I’m at the weather is getting warmer. Enjoy the outdoors and stay active. Beach season is almost here!!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    a long walk in the spring weather can do wonders
  • hajmin
    Options
    hajmin wrote: »

Do you like running?
    That’s what keeps me sane and even on lockdown we are allowed to do that once a day!

No I hate running lol... But I am glad you found your outlet. Staying sane is a great thing !!!! Lol
  • hajmin
    Options
    a long walk in the spring weather can do wonders

I def might do that .
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Do you like running?
    That’s what keeps me sane and even on lockdown we are allowed to do that once a day!

No I hate running lol... But I am glad you found your outlet. Staying sane is a great thing !!!! Lol

I hate running too but I'll do it cause it's easy and a quick way burn a ton of calories. It's also cathartic to be cursing something for half an hour haha.
    I've set up a workout space outside where I can prop up my phone and do a workout Video. It's really nice getting outside to do my workouts
  • hajmin
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Do you like running?

I hate running too but I'll do it cause it's easy and a quick way burn a ton of calories. It's also cathartic to be cursing something for half an hour haha.
    I've set up a workout space outside where I can prop up my phone and do a workout Video. It's really nice getting outside to do my workouts

That's awesome. I love to play sports but I don't think this is the right time for teams sports right now lol
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Do you like running?

That's awesome. I love to play sports but I don't think this is the right time for teams sports right now lol

Why not practice the skills for the sports you like? I figure skate and lots of those friends are taking up roller blading. I'm kinda happy for the break from the ice myself. But if you have some outdoor space you can kick a ball around or whatever you do
  • ZenDream
    ZenDream Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I strap on a guitar and write music. Very therapeutic.