Looking for a virtual workout buddy

Options
Hey!! I'm from Texas. I live in the North Dallas area. I'm 46yr- married(but soon to be divorced..it's mutual and no real drama). We have 4 kids ages 15, 16, 17, and 19. I work in an Emergency room so work is stressful and it's a horrible environment for bad eating habits. I'm also going back to school starting this summer so that's gonna tack on the stress and potential poor eating habits. I'm looking to lose 45lbs within a reasonable amount of time. I'm trying out Keto and trying to find time and energy to work out. One of my goals is to actually run a 5K all the way through. I sign up for them and usually just walk them. I have a treadmill at home, a couch to 5K app and I need to start using them! I just need motivation. I'd love to have someone who would like to virtually train with me. And help keep me focused on my eating habits. Someone to share ideas, recipes, workouts and generally relate to when I'm having a bad day. It would be great to get to know someone and do some sort of facetime, duo, zoom or whatever app works for real time interaction. Even for work outs. I'm also interested in starting yoga..I just don't know where to begin..LOL If you're interested let me know😊

Lavelle

Replies

• lakeshawas3129
    lakeshawas3129 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Count me in!! I’m fairly new to this sight and also looking for buddies within the area. I live in Ft. Worth. With reading your message, we have a lot in common. I love sharing recipes and getting recipes in return to try out. We can definitely FaceTime.