Looking for motivational buddies!

Options
Hello all,

I am Melissa and have been on MFP for quite a while, although I've been off for a while. I decided to start to live a healthier life, which is an opportunity now since I'm working at home and not on the road all the time. Since I don't have any MFP buddies I am looking for buddies that want to do this with me! If you want, we can keep each other accountable as well!

A few things about myself:

Weight: 118 kg (~260 lbs) and my first goal is to get back to the nineties! (~220 lbs)
Living with my bf and now working at home every single day :(! ####@ corona
Hobbies: diving, judo

Feel free to add me and let's do this together.

Replies

• mlope446
    mlope446 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa! Great job in staying motivated during lock down! I'm trying to do the same. I'm not "new" to MFP but this is the first time I look at the community tab so I feel very new haha.
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for adding me! I've used the community in the past, but that's been a few years ago. Let's end this lockdown a bit healthier than when we started! :D
  • meganmorlok
    meganmorlok Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! In a similar boat! Working from home which is actually helping a bit! Would love to have a buddie! I’m 34 and 177 lbs. hoping to drop around 40 lbs
  • amberssmiley
    amberssmiley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat as well! I'd love to help each other stay motivated! I am 26, 5'9", 196lbs and hoping to get back to 160's.
  • SDegolian
    SDegolian Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just signed up and looking for new buddies. I’m 43, 219lbs. and looking to get down to 175lbs.
  • christabella1278
    christabella1278 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there 👋 I definitely need buddies... this lockdown had me grazing through all my end of the world cookies... getting motivated to make better choices and come out stronger than I started. I'm in my 41, 5'4", 213lbs looking to get down to 140.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .... Would love to cheer/support you while you are on your journey :)
  • meghanchevy28
    meghanchevy28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for more friends! Could def use some motivation during all these home workouts :) Currently 26, 5'2, 142lbs looking to get down to aboutttt 130ish
  • issaiahjordan
    issaiahjordan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Congrats on the return. It's always nice to have people motivate you. I'm 22, 5"10 at 200lbs hoping to get to 170. Started insanity yesterday and it crushed me. 1 day of many
  • LisaCantrell50
    LisaCantrell50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im always keen for new buddies!!! feel free to add me
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I am more than happy to help motivate. I joined in 2015 at about 290 lbs and hit my goal about a year ago at 175 lbs...If I can do it, you can do it...(I'm a real food *kitten*....). If you want to send me a friend request, just mention that we met here on this thread...
    Y'all can do it...
  • savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back again after being off for a while. Got a rude awakening since being in lockdown. Not walking. Bad knee means running it out of the question so I'm stretching and doing some at home DVDs. Here's to your success. Happy to add new accountability partners. Thanks!
  • jmayhead
    jmayhead Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have lost around 42lb with SW but plan to get away from the groups and do this myself through calorie counting. Right now, it is more of a challenge to buy just SW friendly foods and after doing it for 2 years I just want to eat some different things but still mostly natural whole foods. So will be using lockdown time to really get to grips with taking charge of my health myself with calories and having a healthier mindset which isn't so scale obsessed!! Want to lose another 20lb gradually whilst eating healthy and indulging a bit too for a nice balanced enjoyable weight loss! Please add me if you want more buddies :)
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!! I cant work out how to add people... Or I have been and theyve ignored it... :D
  • sharpiejas
    sharpiejas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Restarting as well and looking for some buddies for inspiration and accountability.

Have used the app a few times over the years but always end up burning out.

Currently 15st 3 and looking to lose a stone first.

Lockdown is helping me get back into excerise which will help start.
  • Crazyrain2626
    Crazyrain2626 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

Working from Home has been mixed - it started out being awful but now I am in a groove I find it is helping me

Weight:298 lbs (first goal is lose 88lbs and ultimate goal is to lose 158lbs!) It seems so daunting!!!
    I live with my Husband, Mum (I'm her carer) and niece (22yo) and I do all of the cooking in the house
    Hobbies: Playing PC Games and snuggling with my doggo :)

I have sent you a request, but I only started with MFP yesterday and I would love to create a great network that helps each other :) so please feel free to add me
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for quite a while. If your diary is open and you're trying to lose the healthy way/not starving yourself feel free to add
  • zoemeeson
    zoemeeson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Any ladies want add me it my name zoemeeson
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me :)