Hello

Options
Hello to all,
So I am new to this site and am very excited about it. I just finished my first day with it and found it to be a positive fun thing to do. I even did a little bit of extra exercise today and drank only water(that doesn't happen that often) because I wanted to have a positive kick off for this site. I hope that I make my weight goals, but I want to do so in a healthy manner so I chose to use this website. I hope that by losing the weight, I will be able to cut out some negative self talk I have toward myself will be able to pick up my self confidence( the biggest and only reason why Im losing weight is for myself, I want to feel pretty, look pretty, not for a guy or for friends but for me) I hope this works :smile:

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    It should work, and there's plenty of support for when it doesn't go as well as yesterday
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    Wish you all the best :) this is the place to be !!
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Congrats to making a healthy choice to live! You will find great friends with lots of motivation! Hang on for the ride!!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! This is a great site, I hope it continues to be a positive and helpful tool for you!