Replies

• jaceb3874
    jaceb3874 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • priscilaretamiro
    priscilaretamiro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, how are you? Im following a pescatarian diet too. What is your favourite food? :)
  • DB75mfp
    DB75mfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m very well thank you? Yourself? I would have to say my fave food would be Tuna Steaks, particularly when they are grilled..👌🏽 what about you? Any particular dishes you favour? 😁
  • DB75mfp
    Options
    Hi Jace
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Right here - although I eat most things
  • CeceLx
    CeceLx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here 🙋‍♀️
  • DB75mfp
    Options
    Hi Cece 🖐🏽
  • DB75mfp
    Options
    Hi Shaf 🖐🏽
  • CeceLx
    CeceLx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    DB75mfp wrote: »
    Hi Cece 🖐🏽

Hope you’re alright in lockdown!
  • Tracydpips
    Tracydpips Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello 🙋‍♀️
  • bethm1221
    bethm1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to add me work away! I need some positive vibes and encouragement xx
  • DarHilton
    DarHilton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Guy's nice to find some active uk folks. I've just resubbed for the year looking to push this fitness /life change forward.
  • spencerinvictusfitness
    Options
    Hello everyone if your stuck for exercises let me know. Consistency is king!
  • petegurd29
    petegurd29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. UK, Lincs based, active diary and motivation. 56lbs down so far
  • Johnisfat42
    Johnisfat42 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello. Scotland calling
  • Anahita4444
    Anahita4444 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm sorta kinda near by...I live in the west of Ireland. Looking for motivation friends with a good sense of humour. I have put in some details and photos in my profile if you would like some new friends!
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Dorset here, Im looking for friends for accountability, ideas and to push me. Ive tried to add a few people but I dont know if Im doing it right as I never hear back.... :D
  • Mark24870
    Mark24870 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone.
    I'm in Yorkshire. I've dropped 2 stone since Xmas with diet changes and light exercise. I was just starting to look at getting back in the gym and the beverage bug hit. I've found a great bodyweight workout that I'm doing but all hints, tips and motivation is welcome. Add away and let's help each other out 👍
  • Anahita4444
    Anahita4444 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mark24870 wrote: »
    Happy Easter everyone.
    I'm in Yorkshire. I've dropped 2 stone since Xmas with diet changes and light exercise. I was just starting to look at getting back in the gym and the beverage bug hit. I've found a great bodyweight workout that I'm doing but all hints, tips and motivation is welcome. Add away and let's help each other out 👍

That's great that you've made these changes. Do you mind sharing the body weight workout you've found? I'm looking around but it seems some are too difficult, some are too easy. I've not found one that suits me.

Please feel free to add me if you think we'd suit each other as motivational buddies. I'd like to lose about a stone and a half more. But mostly I'd like learn to like exercise and fitness.