progress so far

Options
Ok so I was feeling a bit bummed out about this whole journey when I started to go through photos from over the last couple of years. And I was able to suddenly REALLY see changes so I thought I would share my progress so far.....

Jan 2010
IMG_0035.jpg

Last week:
5.jpg

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry to say it but YOU KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD! and deep down inside you have a new you just waiting in the wings to pop out slowly taking over the old you that you did not like! you feel her don't you....:blushing:

i think all the "bigger loosers" on here know what i am talking about...and the more you loose the more she comes out :)

WELL you are doing WONDERFULL may i say and i will post my piccys on here one day when i look as good as you! super job and you are looking really
    GREAT!
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OMG 109lbs lost you are an inspiration! Keep at it girl! You can see the difference in the smile from before and now pics! You look so much happier in the 2nd pic :wink:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're looking positively HOT! Way to go!!!
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WOW, a 109 lb journey is nothing to sneeze at! I am no where near where you are at but I will be.....I think when you live in your body day in and day out you don't feel what others see! super duper congrats to you! :love:
  • ebonyuk72
    Options
    You look fabulous! You can clearly see you've lost a whole chin! Way to go!! Stick with it and you'll loose a whole lot more. Well done so far, i've got a way to go to catch you but I'll get there, I have several chins to loose ;)
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Incredible weight loss from you (& Trud72) - Congratulations, you look gr8 & very pretty.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far! Obvious change. You look happier too :) Keep it up!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up!
  • vickiPA
    Options
    You look beautiful.
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great
  • tina2222
    Options
    you are amazing! 109lbs! you can definately see a huge difference, and i agree with the guy above - you look happier - wich is the best reward :) keep it up!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    thanks, I am can say I am MUCH MUCH happier!!
  • Jsdawson58
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing change... And you have NO reason to feel "bummed out" about your journey, because you look great on your own, not just in comparison to the "before' pic!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The new you looks absolutely AMAZING!!!
  • randylevy
    randylevy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration. I was on a roller coaster ride going up and down every week for months, but since I've started MFP, it's been slow but very steady and I'm so much happier. Slow and steady win the race. Thanks for sharing your success and keep on sharing.
  • chinalavy
    Options
    Wow keep going you are doing amazing !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!