Not new but introducing for making new friends

Options
Maybe if I introduce myself, I can meet new people, make friends, that will cheer me on as I do the same for them. Hi yall my name is Celia. I am 28 years old. I am from California but reside in Texas. My goal is to hit 125-128 then build lean muscle. I am currently fluctuating between 142-148. I’m stuck 😿
Anyway. I’m excited to finally have introduced myself. I wish y’all the best!!!

Replies

• eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Always open for friends as long you are ok that I am not active currently but can use and help with motivation. Stay Strong 💪

• Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Always happy to meet new people on here, thanks for the introduction! You've hit a plateau it seems, I hope that more friends will provide some extra motivation for you! :)
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • cferga
    cferga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I introduce myself, I can meet new people, make friends, that will cheer me on as I do the same for them. Hi yall my name is Celia. I am 28 years old. I am from California but reside in Texas. My goal is to hit 125-128 then build lean muscle. I am currently fluctuating between 142-148. I’m stuck 😿
    Anyway. I’m excited to finally have introduced myself. I wish y’all the best!!!

Hi Celia, so nice to e-meet you!
    I'm Paige, 30 years old and live in Colorado, but originally from Texas.

You and I have very similar goals and starting weight, so I'd love to chat and trade ideas and support!

I hope this quarantine time is killing you like it is me. I can't stop snacking, so my weight loss isn't off to a good start.

Let's chat if you're interested and feel free to add me! Look forward to hearing from you!
  • ecrispi
    ecrispi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Emily. I’m 25 and live in Tennessee. I’ve also been on MFP awhile but am new to the social aspect. Quarantine boredom mostly, but it’s been nice to see people with similar interests. Feel free to add if you like :)
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey Celia. We've all felt stuck before so rest assured it's normal. You can achieve your goals though! I'm on MFP at least 3 times a day so feel free to add me if you're looking for support.