Please help me :( (pics)

Options
aaslider
aaslider Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I’ve struggled with self image issues all my life and I’m really hating my body a lot recently. In particular, just how out of shape I am. I’m not by any means over weight but I’m really hating how I look. Main things I hate are my bum (pancake butt) and my breasts (too big). I’d really like some advice on where I can start, what fitness routines I could do at home with no equipment for a beginner. I’m going to try cutting down to 1200 cals a day but is that enough? Should I cut more? Please help :(

[edited by MFP mods]

Replies

• flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would think 1200 is a bit low. I’d go with 1500 to start. You can always eat less but allow yourself time to adjust.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Don't eat fewer than 1200 calories in fact that's kind of low.

Find some workouts on YouTube there are lots to work on your muscles. Some things like a larger chest and such are genetic
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Your waist-to-hip ratio looks amazing to me but, hey, you want what you want 🤷🏿‍♀️

I'm not a physical trainer but you may want to look into bodyweight exercises (think squat and/or lunge variants as well as other core strength exercises). You can progress to weightlifting later on if you're interested.

As for nutrition, look up "body recomposition" or "recomp" here in the forums or via Google.

Note: losing weight or recomp may or may not affect your breast size (which also looks more than fine to me). So if you want more control over how they look, then consider different bra supports (least extreme) or cosmetic surgery (most extreme)