Would you get drunk with the above person?

Options

Replies

• house101292
    house101292 Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    It would be fun!
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    totally - he buys tho
  • Anahita4444
    Anahita4444 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    At this stage, I'm so embedded in the lockdown, I'd get drunk with anyone who isn't a member of my immediate family, so YES.

However, I've also not had a drink in a month (totally going against the Irish stereotype) so it'll be a brief foray.
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So long as I get Veto rights over what we watch on Netflix.
  • Anahita4444
    Options

You'd be surprised at what I watch. I hate all fiction (dramas, action movies, romcoms, basically: anything shown in a cinema I won't watch)...I really only watch documentaries about cults, crazy people and history. This has been for the last dozen or so years, before Netflix.
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    Options

You'd be surprised at what I watch. I hate all fiction (dramas, action movies, romcoms, basically: anything shown in a cinema I won't watch)...I really only watch documentaries about cults, crazy people and history. This has been for the last dozen or so years, before Netflix.

Heh the only fiction I can get into is phycological and intellectual thrillers. You ever tried Dr. G Medical Examiner? She reenacts her best cases on TV. She's the real deal so it's pretty much a documentary.

If you're willing to Branch out just a bit. I find criminal minds pretty good. It's fiction but might hit on your interest in crazy people. Most of the story is about catching up to the killer by understanding him.
  • Anahita4444
    Options
    Lots of this stuff is not available in a fluid way in the country where I live. So frustrating to try to follow it on YouTube. Our Netflix is not the same as the US one. We have different shows.
  • bakenatjHI
    bakenatjHI Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    She looks like a good drinking buddy, sure!
  • Anahita4444
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Drinking! My tipple of choice will be 'Bulmer's Light' which I don't think ye can get in North America or maybe it's marketed as 'Magner's' or 'Magner's Light' and since this is a healthy type site, let's go for the Light version.

• bakenatjHI
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Drinking! My tipple of choice will be 'Bulmer's Light' which I don't think ye can get in North America or maybe it's marketed as 'Magner's' or 'Magner's Light' and since this is a healthy type site, let's go for the Light version.

Well let's fill the cooler and start drinking!

• Anahita4444
    Options
    Sorry, Sir, not enough calories left today! Hahaha :)

• bakenatjHI
    Options
    Had a cider when I was over in London that was amazing. I think it was called Rekorderlig. I could tip a few of those back.
  • jtsurfdb
    jtsurfdb Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Shots and beers 🍻
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I'd have a few with him.
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Definitly, as long as he's buying, of course