Finished the 30DS

Options
meggers123
meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
Today I finished Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It actually took me like 35 days, because of the times I rested or did something else.

My starting measurments:
Weight: 81.9 kg (180.5 lbs)
Bust: 42
Waist: 39
Hips: 43
Thigh: (L) 22, (R) 22

Current:
Weight: 78.6 kg (173 lbs)
Bust: 41.5
Waist: 37.5
Hips: 42.3
Thigh: (L) 21, (R) 20.5

More than 5 inches lost, and 3.3 kg (7.5 pounds). My goal is set to .5kg or 1 lb per week, so I'm really happy with these results! Plus I've gotten so much stronger. :smile:

Replies

• olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to finish. :bigsmile:
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job Meg! I just started it again due to knees and falling "off the wagon" so to speak!
    You are doing so great! Keep up the awesome work you have been doing and you will hit your goal in no time!
    So proud of you!

:flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You have me excited, as I just did day 3 of level 1 today!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Great job girl!! That is very inspiring. I'm currently doing 30DS and Ripped In 30! I can't wait to see what results I get!! Congrats :)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    great work! I am on day 16, hope I get good results like you!!! I have gone down a few inches but no weight loss yet!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Nice one hun, I am not far behind you just 3 more days to go :) I can't wait will be giving myself a bit of a rest after I am done. .
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    Lets see pics!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    nice job!! congrats! ^_^
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level 2!! wtg..hope to see some great results like you did!
  • Keeley23
    Keeley23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I had similar results to yourself...7lbs lost and 5.5 inches. I'm starting 6 week 6 pack on 1st September!
  • hrshipley
    Options
    Great job! I am on D7, L1... I can't wait to finish!!! Awesome results!
  • tikkamasala
    tikkamasala Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm thinking about trying that soon-- great to see so many positive reviews!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm really excited to do this. Doing it for the 30 days of sept. then my vacation in October. I've decided I'm going to do 30 DS every month that has 30 days - just for kicks
    Congrats!
  • meggers123
    Options
    I've decided I'm going to do 30 DS every month that has 30 days - just for kicks

What a great idea! September starts next week... but I may have to try that out :)
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am on day 3 of the 30DS and need to take my measurements today so I can get some sort of an idea of my progress aside from the scale. Great job!
  • meggers123
    Options
    Lets see pics!!

I didn't take any before pictures, but you made me think to take some now... so after the naxt round I will post before and afters. :)
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    good work - I told you Jillian is a ***** cat
  • rockchick90
    Options
    I'm about to start the 30DS today! hopefully Ill get some awesome results like you!! :) x
  • Chloe71
    Chloe71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. You have kick started my motivation! I'm on D3 L2 and all the plank work is killing me! I am hoping for great results like you!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!