Wannaloozalotta Tribe (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Latoyamary
    Options
    We have some new members. Good Morning Everyone!!! Are you thirsty for some water???? ( I know corny, LMBO) :laugh:
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just started this today but look forward to doing this challenge with all of you! Good luck! Add me as a friend if you would like.

Oh and don't be surprised if on some days I call myself Vanilla Thunda! I aspire to be a male stripper. LOL
  • Latoyamary
    Options

Oh and don't be surprised if on some days I call myself Vanilla Thunda! I aspire to be a male stripper. LOL

LOL!!!! And, when you become one, I got some dollars!!! LOL!!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Name's Charles...

I'm 26... I love to play hockey and I've lost about 10ish pounds since starting last month... I'm currently using a combination of exercise and portion control. I might NOT always eat right... but the 2 slices of pizza... are better than the 2 slices of pizza, bread, 3 cokes and chocolate cake... I use to have. lol

Looking forward to losing with you guys/gals!

Cheers
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options

LOL!!!! And, when you become one, I got some dollars!!! LOL!!

LOL, ok. I needed a pimp, oops, I mean manager! :laugh:
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!!!! I'm really hoping that being a part of this challenge rocks my September!!! :)

Off to drink some water......... gulp gulp gulp! :happy:
  • angmac1976
    Options
    Okay - just so I understand... there are 3 exercise days and a day of rest - what do we do the other 3 days???
  • datguy2011
    Options
    good question.. I only see 3 days aswell ...
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Howdy all! Am a new add to the team and totally looking to go hard (not go home.) I will take the pygmy path. Now let's get TRIBAL!
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Hey guys,

It's a short week. We started onm Sept 1. This week's challenge is from Sept 1st thru the 4th...
  • angmac1976
    Options
    That makes sense :) Thanks for letting us know!
  • datguy2011
    Options
    yeah makes sense... and I take it everything has to be messaged over to you on Sunday (4th) latests...
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Yes, please message all weights, challenges, water intake by sunday
  • gmonie120
    Options
    Hey team I drank 67.6 ounces of water. I did 50 squat kicks and 50 jumping jacks also 2 sets of swimers presses. I am trying to catch up.
  • angmac1976
    Options
    Hello fellow team members!! Today I drank 72 ounces of water. Did my squat kicks (plus some for a total of 76) and jumping jacks as well as went for a 1.6 mile walk just for fun. I also did 60 push ups. My calories are on track and I'm feeling pretty good!
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Go Team Go!!!! I am so proud of everyone. I completed the BUSHMAN exercises yesterday. My legs were on fire all day today. I am happy today was just strength training. Today instead of the two set of exercises, I did three. I am so proud of myself. You guys are really pushing me. I drank 70 oz of water. Keep up the good work!!!

My hunny cooked me a healthy a dinner tonight. I am gushing...
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Wow - we've got a full team! Awesome!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Well, I've got 80oz of water down so far :drinker: am under calories and walked an extra mile. I'll have to do the swimmer's presses tomorrow - I am wiped tonight. Women stuff! :laugh: It was all I could do to walk tonight.
  • angmac1976
    Options
    Okay - so this morning I finished week 1's exercises with the swimmer presses, crunches and mountain climbers! Woot woot!

On to week 2!!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just joined the challenge on Friday. I hope that I can be a proper contributor to the team. i am a happy positive person, but I have hit the most horrible plateau so i am pushing through and appreciate the help.

It's 10:45 on Sunday her and I have had all my water so far. and I'm about to take care of my daily challenge.

Good luck everyone!
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Reporting for week 1:
    Friday: Completed Daily Challenges - 30 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses and 1 Extra Mile walk, completed my routine and was under calories and over on water. (played catchup since I joined on the 2nd)
    Saturday: Completed Daily Challenge – 50 Crunches, 20 Mountain Climbers and my regular workout routine. I was under calories and over on water.
    Today: Weigh in day - Down 3.5 pounds!!! Looking forward to a little R & R, getting back to the crunches has me a bit sore :ohwell:

I am looking forward to an awesome week! Best of luck to us all, we can do it!