The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Where are y'all going all dress up and all?

Duh, to the dining room!
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    s6raq3jb0e1p.jpg

I never would have tried this dress on before my weight loss journey

woooooozaaaaaaa u look hot af girl
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃ!

You always look so pretty, M. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! It was nice. We worked on the yard all day, cooked out and drank coconut/pineapple margaritas. What about you all? What did you all do for Easter?
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃ!

You always look so pretty, M. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! It was nice. We worked on the yard all day, cooked out and drank coconut/pineapple margaritas. What about you all? What did you all do for Easter?

Sounds like a great time. ๐Ÿ˜ Weather was turning cold and rainy, so spent the day inside but had a couple of good family meals together and spent time together. It was good. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • peacejan
    peacejan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    va7sg9bx17pa.jpg
    It was so stormy and dark here yesterday, I had to bust out the sunflowers for motivation today! With everything going on in the world currently, I hope everyone is staying safe, happy, and healthy!๐ŸŒป

Omg those leggings are amazing! I'm loving sunflowers at the moment โค you look great!
  • alliemaeg89
    alliemaeg89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    va7sg9bx17pa.jpg
    It was so stormy and dark here yesterday, I had to bust out the sunflowers for motivation today! With everything going on in the world currently, I hope everyone is staying safe, happy, and healthy!๐ŸŒป

Omg those leggings are amazing! I'm loving sunflowers at the moment โค you look great!

Aw thank you so much, a page on Facebook was selling them, I think it's called "wander hippie" or "wonder hippie". Idk the price though, the set was a gift from the kiddos. But thank you! ๐Ÿ’š
  • cdubks88
    Options
    rf6qogk91ojk.jpeg

Purple hair is fading. ๐Ÿ˜ข

I think you look great. ๐Ÿ˜Š Have a fantastic week!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    rf6qogk91ojk.jpeg

Purple hair is fading. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Still looking stunning, them eyes ๐Ÿ˜
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    2jc3zqaqzf6s.jpg

Corona mode. Thank god for coffee ;)
    Maybe I should get on the bike and burn of some calories...
  • e5litre
    e5litre Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i8aah1lz5bsq.jpg
  • cdubks88
    Options
    2Racks wrote: ยป
    vhhx8zqc9mqr.jpeg
    Peddling away on the bike watching a movie on Netflix, story of my life lately!

Great job getting it in! How's the weather up there? Still pushing a lot of snow or has it calmed down any?
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    2Racks wrote: ยป
    vhhx8zqc9mqr.jpeg
    Peddling away on the bike watching a movie on Netflix, story of my life lately!

Great job getting it in! How's the weather up there? Still pushing a lot of snow or has it calmed down any?
    Thx! Just a few flurries here and there, typical April weather!