Staying Off The Scales For A Month!! Anyone Wanna Join?

Options
hey all,

so pre much i am staying off for the scale for at least a month as it is becoming an unhealthy habit.
I am starting the 30 day shred in the next week or so, and was planning on staying off the scale during that time and then checking it when i finish.

anyone wanna join me?

you can just be :
a) staying off the scale or
b) staying off the scale AND doing the 30ds at the same time :)

Replies

• Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am with ya! I was driving myself crazy and just this past week committed myself to staying off the scale till I do a 5k October 8th! We can do it!
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    lol that is like asking someone to quit smoking from one day to the other :)
  • BeastieGirl
    Options
    Hi,
    I'll join you. It is an unhealthy habit. I was moaning to a trainer friend the other day that I hadn't lost any weight in 2 months, but my clothes are looser and people have commented on my weight "loss".

His advice was to chuck out the scales and make getting fit and healthy my goal.

So, I'm going to carry on watching the calories and working out regularly, but I won't get on those scales until 4th October. Deal?

Good luck with your challenge:smile:
  • yoghurtand
    Options

A lot of people stop smoking cold turkey though! I would find not weighing impossible for a month, but I'm cutting down to 3x week for a couple months and then further from there. It's going to be a challenge - good luck to you :)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    ill stay off the scales for a month the next time i weigh will be on my birthday oct 3rd its gonna be hard as i weigh myself between 4 and 6 times a day but im gonna do it :)
  • Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We can all do it....together!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

I quit cold turkey?
  • lol that is like asking someone to quit smoking from one day to the other :)

A lot of people stop smoking cold turkey though! I would find not weighing impossible for a month, but I'm cutting down to 3x week for a couple months and then further from there. It's going to be a challenge - good luck to you :)
    this is a great plan im with u
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do that for a whole month. It would drive me crazy. Good luck to you though, You'll do great. x
  • jacquimass
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan to me :-)