your most exciting recent purchase

Options

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    My size 16 super skinny jeans!! :love: I tried on a 14 they went 'up' but would have been too tight but I'm getting there! I was a size 22 again after having my baby! :embarassed:

Oh and the other thing I didn't buy I was given.. but as a person who could never wear wellies or long boots to ride in.. I was given a brand new pair of full length riding boots that FIT!!! They're 'normal' and they fit me!!! :laugh: So yes.. they made me very happy! lol I just need to get them comfy but I'm determined to do it! lol
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    For me, it's the used but in great condition Versaclimber I picked up from Craigslist.

Several years old, but hardly used. Got it for about 35% the retail value.

Am LOVIN it. Great cardio workout. :smile:
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Buy 7 for $25 from Victoria's Secret....now that's a goooood deal!! New panties.....whoop
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Size 6 jeans! I scanned the size label as a trophy: 9247166_2705_thumb.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Icecream maker :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    today i bought 3 pairs of pretty circle lenses (I'm pretty certain i will FINALLY have found thee pairs after much trial and error ^o^)
    1 whitening sleeping face mask
    5 face masks (3 for my mom for gifts)
    new bb cream
    lip stain

>_< I'm planning on buying a new purse and a tablet..but after missing the hp firesale when i was in san francisco i feel too depressed to buy one yet (but i have a $115 best buy gift card so...).

right now i am deciding which purse to buy...lv multicolore or vernis or a juicy couture or tory burch bag >_<
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I bought a lizard. He's kind of spectacular.

I love this. It's awesome. Lizards are simply magnificent.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Took my daughters school shopping at Shopko about 2 weeks ago and found a great shoulder bag. $30 bucks on sale. Money is super tight, and I never impulse buy. I make myself wait, and if after a week, I'm still thinking about the item, I go back and get it.

Went back yesterday, and I couldn't find the shoulder bags...but wait. They were on a different rack. They had been marked down another 10 bucks. Don't mind if I do.

Color me fabulous with my new shoulder bag.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Icecream maker :)

Have you made fun things in it yet? I make rosemary and lilac icecream in mine YUMMY!

My most exciting recent purchase are my tickets to Bangkok :) They are stuck on my mirror so I can see em every morning :)
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    3 week European railcard, can't wait to go travelling xD
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    new home gym equipment: a rower, a 75lb punching bag, an O-lift bar, some plates, 2 medicine balls, matts...
    then got a free bench press...

and the other stuff I got I can't talk about here :devil: :smokin:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    IMR-4064. Time to see what the K98 can do!
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A trike for my son.

hes only 10 months but you can adjust it so it can be used at 10 months up untill hes about 3!

was expensive but i was so excited for him to try it hahah

<3
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Venetian glass champaign flutes.....while in Venice! About two months ago.

Just yesterday I got THIS SEASON'S $800 Coach bag for $300. It's perfect for what I've been looking for for months now. Looks just like a big purse so I can use it all the time, but big enough to hold my laptop when I travel for work and my heels (I like to walk to the office from my hotel when in Chicago). I'm in love with it.....
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Burberry Tote on sale at SAKS. Still get compliments on it :)
  • KKMAC1
    Options
    I am a store snob (in a different way .... I work for Goodwill -- and know the good stuff that comes in (yeah, really) I have been having dreams of me losing my weight and going on a big shopping spree at goodwill stores -- my dream has me going to several stores in "good neighborhoods" and only finding polyester pants and stained t- shirts - :sad:
    I call the director of retail that informes me that that is what people are buying :frown: so that is what they are stocking cholthes like that :noway: While I do plan my "big shopping spree to be goodwill based" -- hope my dream doesn't come true
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    went shopping yesterday and got some super cute new workout clothes :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Helga!

284852_897625100138_19714166_41893090_4154053_n.jpg

Drooling.....wanna buy me one too!!??
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    New gutters for the house..not sure thats exciting, but truely part of home ownership!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    I found the most absolutely 100% perfect "little black dress" - it was in a "dress agency" shop in a local town. OK I know that "dress agency" is posh for second-hand shop LOL but it fits me brilliantly and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Turns out that new it would have probably cost about £120-£140.... so also a bargain at £40. :smile:

Second most exciting purchase is a new Shock Absorber Run sports bra LOL.