SVs and NSVs!!!

Options
I am too excited this AM I had to share - at last Sunday's weigh-in I was actually up a little over a lb :(. Today - I am down 3.8 lbs since last Sunday, finally got into the 160s (haven't been there since about 2003) and am now in the "overweight" BMI category!!!

Now for the NSV, I finally had to go get a couple pairs of pants for work because my size 18s had just gotten ridiculous! At the shop, I grabbed a couple 16s and 14s but they were all too big - I walked out of there with 2 pairs of size 12s!!!! I haven't had as fun a shopping day as that in years! Thanks MFP and all of my fellow MFPers for your support!

Replies

• netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!! That's an awesome feeling - well done you!!!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    wow, that is great!!! I can't wait till I get into a size 12!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    well done!!! Thanks for posting & helping to motivate others to reach that goal! Size 12 here I come : )
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    Happy For You! Can't wait until the day my clothes start to fall off of me!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Ah-May-zing! What an accomplishment.
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice, contratulations!
  • BA2JDMA
    Options
    Way to go!! It is so exciting to try on clothes and realize you're in a smaller size than you thought. Good for you!!
  • Butrfli
    Options
    That's such a great feeling! Loved reading your NSV and hearing the excitement in your words. Keep it up! :)
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That is such a great feeling of accomplishment! Here's to more success! Rock on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!