MFP Premium

Options
ds8551
ds8551 Posts: 2 Member
Hi, does anyone know how much the premium is (uk) and if you think it's worth it? Cant seem to find this info anywhere and presume if you sign up for the free trial you will have to add bank details? Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kooki1967
    Kooki1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can’t find the price niether for uk
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I've never thought any of the Premium features were worth paying for - which particular features appeal to you?

Bearing in mind it uses the same unmanaged food database, flawed programming and unreliable platforms I tolerate that for a free service but would begrudge paying a subscription.
  • Crazyrain2626
    Crazyrain2626 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was looking this up yesterday, it is £7.99 for one month or £39.99 for the whole year.
    I'm not entirely sure it is worth it though :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just use the MFP free version for a while and see what results you get. You may find that this is enough.

Personally I don't see the point in paying to lose weight when I can do it free. Some seem to find the extra features suit them but as @sijomial says the site is flawed in some ways, so why pay for it.

You would need a response from someone who is using it to find out what features they use and what might be beneficial to you.
  • ds8551
    ds8551 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Furbaby_Huxleys_Mama , I just couldn't find it anywhere. I've used MFP for years but get fed up of the adverts etc.... a few posts say they've tried the free trial then found it very difficult to cancel! Will carry on as I am thank you 🙂