50 pounds down!

Options
As of today, I have lost 50 pounds! I am so excited:) Good nutrition and cardio 5 days a week have made it happen. I joined this site last September so it's been roughly a year. I've lost most of the weight in 2011. I have another 60 pounds to go, but I am already feeling so much better and I am hoping to be down another 40 pounds by the end of the year.

Replies

• netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic news! Well done!!!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    great work
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thank you for sharing, such an inspiration!
  • Butrfli
    Options
    Awesome!!!! 50lbs is a great victory! You've got this and you know exactly what your body needs to lose the weight. Congrats!!!!!
  • lizcattee
    Options
    WOW!!.... Well done :)
  • Latoyamary
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Don't you feel so much better at this weight going down then you did at the same weight going up? I'm looking forward to hitting that 50lb mark next month. Good luck on your journey.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow 50 pounds! Excellent! :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Well done. Cheering you on !
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! So happy for you! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it going! :tongue:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • brightanna
    Options
    thats amazing!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! Better health/feeling better are the best rewards, aren't they?
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success :)
  • BA2JDMA
    Options
    Greg,

It really does feel SO much better seeing those same numbers when I know they are decreasing instead of increasing! Thanks for the support!
    Congratulations! Don't you feel so much better at this weight going down then you did at the same weight going up? I'm looking forward to hitting that 50lb mark next month. Good luck on your journey.
  • BA2JDMA
    Options
    It is wonderful to have my cholesterol in a normal range again, not have high blood pressure, and be able to move easier. It just feels so good.
    So happy for you!!! Better health/feeling better are the best rewards, aren't they?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!