Daily Accountability Buddy

Options
I’d love to have someone to check in with to keep my accountable and tell me to stay away from the fridge ☺️

I’m 30 and need to lose 10kg.

Replies

• peatson
    peatson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting this, doing the fasting 16 hours, eat little for 8, plus exercise. I'll help you if you help me. 😎👍
    What else is one to do while on quarantine.
  • ta2909
    ta2909 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Aine, I hope you are all well. I hear that face masks are more helpful at home than outside as they can help with the fridge.... although I've been having the same issue :)

I'm 33 and was looking at losing 7kg about 2 months ago... its probably more around 12kg now.
  • aine891
    aine891 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @peatson I started intermittent fasting today too. Only allowing myself to eat from 10am to 5pm.

@ta2909 sounds like we have similar weight loss goals

I’d like to start a Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram group for us to do daily check ins (I find these forums hard to navigate). Try to keep it simple to keep in contact.

Let me know if your keen and I’ll set it up. My instagram is aine_oneill89

I’ve tried this alone for a while now and well that hasn’t worked and my fridge won’t tell me to stop eating so maybe one of you could 🤣
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Looking to drop 15-20lbs overall.
  • DaniellaOFarrell2015
    Options
    Please add me too if possible. I’m 43 and 72kgs. I’m 167cm and aiming to lose 10kgs.
  • MarioPahlke
    MarioPahlke Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome to add me too. I'm always interested to see different food diaries as well as share some inspirations of how to keep the mindset under control.

Current weight = 82,5 kg
    target weight <= 78 kg
    Age = 41

by the way... my home gym of 3 m² because of COVID 19 ;)
    1w81b3120mvr.jpg
  • DaniellaOFarrell2015
    Options
    My Instagram is do39farrell. Aine I’ve DM’d you. TIA!
  • allenyang95
    allenyang95 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Aine. Feel free to add me as well. I'm 176cm, age 26, already lost 17Kg, and I'm trying to lose an extra 10Kgs. With the current self-isolation situation, I decided to stick to one home workout: rope jumping.
  • Kirsty_Larney
    Kirsty_Larney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I can offer some support🤗I also need to lose a few kgs and am 20 (175cm) you can add me and we can complete thd journey together 💪
  • LovingLifeTonya
    LovingLifeTonya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I’d love to be apart of this group !!! I need accountability on a daily or weekly basis. When I started my better health lifestyle, I weighed in at 239lbs... I’m currently at 210lbs. For some reason it takes me months just to lose a few pounds. Therefore, I lose motivation!

Currently under doctor supervision for my low iron deficiency but I’ve accepted that and just keep it moving. My goal weight is 180 & how ever long it takes I’m still determined to reach it!!
  • Rebekkadorn
    Rebekkadorn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi:)
    26, previously lost over 65lbs and then stupidity and mental health put it all back on. Aiming to lose 60lbs and keep it off. Support would be great