New From Columbus GA -

Options
I'm new and live near Columbus, GA. I found myfitnesspal thanks to a woman I met while buying a scale at Wally World!!!
I would love to make some local friends for encouragement!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Wow, I admire you for your graduationpicture. I didn't take one with my graduate in June because I was so disgusted with myself. I am sorry now, but I knew I would be sorry. Before he leaves for college in a couple weeks I will be taking a picture with him! Good luck on your journey!

PS:I love Wally World!
  • womandriver
    womandriver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It really was a hard decision. As I looked for a photo to put on here I KNEW it would be tough... I avoid the camera. I have one from three years ago when I lost 40 lbs. That wouldn't be fair or honest. I figured if I put that horrid picture I hate up there it would be motivation to loose more and get a different one up there ASAP. :)
  • PredsGal
    Options
    Hi there from a fellow Southerner! Congrats on getting started. I'm just getting started too. So far the encouragement and suggestions I've found here in just a few days has been great.

Good luck to you. Feel free to send me a friend request if you like. Have a great day!
  • TwilightGirl39
    Options
    I am in Columbus,GA also and would love to get on track with some motivators!