No longer obese!!

Options
Today I finally crossed over from being obese to just overweight!! I'm so excited. I hate the word obese and I never want to have it attached to me as a title for my weight again. MP, andZumba have changed my life. I'll never be the same fat girl again. So THANK YOU MYFITNESSPAL!!!!! :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news!!!! You must be feeling great!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I know I felt the same way when I bought my first XL shirt. I mean, when I was in gain mode I was horrified to buy an XL. But now that I am in losing mode I'm just thrilled to buy a regular size instead of a plus size, even if the reg size is XL, lol.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am also looking forward to that. I stopped doing the Wii fit test because it told me I am obese. (a feature I absolutely HATE).
    Good job!
  • klewis81
    Options
    Yes!!! What an awesome accomplishment :) And you've worked so hard for it too!!
  • dannylives
    Options
    That's good news!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Great job....my first goal is that. Hate that word but I deserve it for my life of eating bad and partying hard!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Fantastic work! I know you've made a permanent change in your lifestyle, so congratulations, and thanks for being an inspiraiton to all of us!:happy:
  • wrubsie76
    wrubsie76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That is my next mini goal. I am inspired by you!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful accomplishment!! Being healthy is so, so important! I felt the same once I reached the healthy BMI range for my height. Keep it up! MFP is a great tool to aid you in reaching your weight loss and healthy lifestyle goals.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news! Congrats! I was just checking mine last night & as of last week's weigh-in I am sitting on the border between the two (I am at 30.0). Hoping this week's weigh in will get me to your side of the fence!

Keep up the great work!
  • carymi30
    Options
    Congrats!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Can't wait to get there myself!
  • luv2runsgf
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    that is soooo great!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    Today I finally crossed over from being obese to just overweight!! I'm so excited. I hate the word obese and I never want to have it attached to me as a title for my weight again. MP, andZumba have changed my life. I'll never be the same fat girl again. So THANK YOU MYFITNESSPAL!!!!! :drinker: :heart:
    congrats!
  • mcleo47
    Options
    Good work. Your efforts are paying off. You must be so proud of the changes you have made and the difference you see. No longer obese. Wonderful...
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woohoo!

can't wait to get there myself x
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Options
    I crossed that line myself this week!!! I feel the same way about the word obese. It felt so good not to be in that category anymore. Congratulations and Keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I recently reached the "Overweight" BMI category myself, and it feels great to lose that "Obese" label. Fantastic job!
  • fassblack1
    Options
    Congrats! slowly but surely Im heading in that same direction! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!