Girls 5'0" and UNDER come here! \ (* ゜▽゜)ノ

Options
124»

Replies

• KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet and currently 135 pounds. I would love to get down to 110-115 but I doubt I will. Smallest I remember being after I stopped growing was 120 so...yeah...if I can get back down to 120 I'd be happy. I've got a bigger frame and lots of muscle so anything under 110 would probably look sickly on me.
  • Frances_C17
    Frances_C17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,

New to MFP and glad to see a group for shorties, I'm 5'0 and currently weigh 130, want to get down to 115 then re-assess my goals. Can't see me going much lower than that without muscle loss. I go running 2/3 times a week and try get to the gym at least once a week for strength training but think I need to up it a bit. It's my first time properly calorie counting as I usually eat healthily but my weight has crept up in the past couple of years. I'm hoping MFP will help me cut down on my portions and scare me into drinking less at the weekends. Will try not to eat my exercise calories except at the weekend so I can treat myself to a beer or glass of wine guilt free.
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just over 5 ft by one inch and currently 160lb but reading this thead is like reading my own progress.... I also struggle to eat 1200 somedays and the days I do is becuase I have ate fast food or something high in cals/fat.

It is so hard when you get people that are alot taller telling me I dont eat enough or that you cant get down to that weight (GW 130lb). Alway having to defend myself and have to repeat that I am just over 5ft and for me that will be a healthy weight.
  • tcemt
    tcemt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    I usually don't post but this subject caught my eye. I am 5'0" and 162 lbs, this is the heaviest I've ever been and it's such a horrible feeling. I'm starting out on 1200 calories a day, eating clean and attending a 12 week boot camp starting this Tuesday. :smile: My goal is 125-130 lbs and then do a reassessment. I'm going to take it one day at a time and see where this takes me.
  • Cocogirl44
    Options
    this makes me feel so much better! Im 5'0 and its nice to have people I can relate too:)
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0"
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" but I always just say I'm 5'. I'm at 90 pounds which is ideal for my small frame size...I still have some T&A going on, so I'm happy. I'm trying to actually gain 5-7 pounds of muscle at the moment. I'm eating around 1500 cals a day and of course I eat back 85% of my excersize cals.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I'm 5'0" here and when I tell people that I want to lose 30 lbs they just shake their head. 100 lbs for 5'0" is not too skinny. It's great that you created this topic.
  • lims77
    lims77 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Im around 5.0ft and just joined up to gym and MFP. I don't understand the pound measurements but I am currently around 66kg the heaviest ever! In my 30's with 4 kids ads my short term goal is 58kgs.:smile:
  • lmdavis915
    lmdavis915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'' and 102 lbs. I'm usually between 95-98lbs and look healthy and only joined this stupid website to prove to my fiance that I was eating enough and not starving myself at around 1000-1100 calories per day and weighing around 97 lbs.

Fast forward a month and I've GAINED 5 lbs and I am eating 1200 calories a day. I'm SO mad I didn't find this thread sooner.

Why doesn't this website understand that when you're 4'11'' you can eat less than 1200? I only joined this website to prove to my fiance that I eat enough (which I always have and was always healthy) and now all I did was just set myself back by GAINING WEIGHT!? I am furious.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5' and currently have lost 6 six pounds putting me at 124lbs. This is the heaviest I have ever been. My best weight is 108-110 so shooting for that, just want to fit back into my size 4-6 pants. I have a small upper frame and a big booty, which I like. Even at 95lbs in high school I had the big booty so not worried about that going anywhere. It is coming off slowly so thinking of going below the 1200 calories as I see that is working for some of you. I do not usually eat back my exercise calories. Friend me if you want, always looking for people who have the same goals and frame!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I know there is a group for girls 5'4" and under, but I thought it would be a good idea to build a place for us girls 5'0" and under, since a lot of things aren't designed around us. Remember, this is a place for us to talk, ask questions, and give support.

It is nice to meet you everyone! (*\(^-^)/*)

As an asian dude, that gif really pisses me off. hahaha. I want to hit that guy for dancing like that.
  • Kaysteroni
    Kaysteroni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 4'9" and 30 years old.
    I currently weigh 229 lbs.
    How did you determine how much calories to have to lose weight?
    I've been trying at 1400 and not much is happening
  • gracejks01
    gracejks01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me! I'm just a "little" under 5.0 weigh 158
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm between 4'11 & 5 ft...

Currently weighing 132...would love to get to 115 but right now my goal is 120. I feel like I'm having the opposite problem than most people on this thread! 1200 calories is a struggle for me because it doesn't keep me full & satisfied. I must admit i drink most of my calories though...speciality coffee & sometimes energy drinks, etc. I'm bad I know :D what does everyone like to eat that maintains their calorie intake yet keeps them full?
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". CW is 140. GW is 120.

I'm not sure what to set my activity level to. Some days I am more sedentary and some days I'm more active. I have been using lightly active but am not losing weight. MFP has me at 1500 calories to lose half lb a week. I work out about 3 days a week. I considered changing activity level to sedentary but the calories are so low that I'm too hungry to stick with it.