... I’m back and I mean it this time

Options
This quarantine has been hard on me. I’ve mainly focused on the things about myself that I don’t like. I’ve revisited over and over the many times I have failed at losing weight/saving money/school whatever the case may be. I want better for me. After 7 years of rollercoaster weight loss journey, I am back and ready to focus to hit my goal. I have allowed myself to gain almost 100 lbs over 7 years and it’s all my fault. I deserve better. My future self deserves better. Hopefully, I can support some of you and some of you can support me as I try this journey again.

Replies

• Lilly_001
    Lilly_001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have gained 50 lbs just last year alone. Lets start fresh! Best if luck!
  • mommyandwife12
    mommyandwife12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You Got This! You are beautiful and you will reach goals mentally and physically. I will help with accountability if need be or if you need someone to talk to I'm a social worker, a mom, and a wife. So I am a great listener :-D
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Great decisions.

0d9s20xfy3wv.png
  • amandapwnzzz
    amandapwnzzz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement. I am still trying to figure out how to add friends but would love to support you all.