I found you! Lucky Me!!!

Feels like everyone is looking for connection right now... including ME!!! I didn’t even know this community existed until I started poking around this morning. So HI! Let me introduce myself (and completely honestly I would LOVE to hear about you too!!!). I’m Liz and I gained 100 pounds having kids. I gave birth to 3 girls and miscarried 5 boys over a period of 10 years (about 25-35). Afterwards I joined WW to get it off because that’s what everyone does. But it didn’t work. I just fluctuated you and down about 20-30 pounds annually. However their human team of support on connect was AMAZING so I stayed with them for about 6 years. In December I decided to stop that and go see a local trainer. She had a reputation for being tough but I decided to be fearless. She wasn’t as bad as I anticipated but forced me into a consistent pattern AND made me submit my food & water intake log. I am down 60 pounds from my highest weight. I tried adding a picture below so hope it worked!!! Please stop by and say hi. I’d love to meet you all!! - Liz itt6cln91oa7.jpeg

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Your pictures tell a great story. Well done!

I am just over my second year of weight loss and it has amounted to a substantial and life-changing amount of pounds gone. I am about 20 or so pounds away from entering a "goal watch" phase. As an adult I have never weighed an appropriate amount so I do not know what my goal weight will be until I see it happen.
  • gossology
    gossology Posts: 5 Member
    Hi!!! I don’t exactly know what my goal weight will be either but I have a number in “mind”. Nice to meet you though!!!
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Well done on your weight loss !
    This is my 2th year with MFP, I lost 22 lb last year.Now, I'm only 10 lb heavier than when I was 20. It's important that I log my foods. I would rather lose weight than gain weight again.I do exercise by walking with my family and our 3 dogs every day.🚶🏽‍♀️🐕‍🦺🐩🚶🏽‍♂️ 🚶🏽‍♂️🐕‍🦺
  • gossology
    Way to go!!! So nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping to write and tell me your story.
  • copernicus0001
    copernicus0001 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello Liz -
    I am very impressed and find motivation from what you have written. Thank you so much for sharing your story and success!
    Doug
  • gossology
    Thank you for taking the time to write to me Doug! Hope your health journey is going well.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Good morning! Your post is so inspirational and motivating! Keep up the amazing work! And I am definitely adding you :)
  • gossology
    Aww thanks friend!!!