Last Layer of fat

Options
Hello community!

I am currently struggling a bit to burn the last layer of fat. I am a 25 year old female 5’4” in height, and weigh 140 lbs currently. I am eating 1400 calories a day and workout 45 minutes a day for 5 days a week, I switch it up between kickboxing, Tabata, and general circuit training with strength. I wondered If you could help me figure out what I am doing wrong, or missing to get rid of this annoying last bit of fat. My next step was going to be switching my macros to 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat is that a good call? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Unicorn_Bacon
    Unicorn_Bacon Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    The only way to remove fat from the body is to burn more calories then you eat and be patient, fat comes off where it wants too, stomach fat seems to be the last to go for a lot of people.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    This thread sums it up well.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1

While you didn't specify stomach fat the method is still the same. As mentioned, lots of patience.

• mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    With "only" a few lbs to go, it's going to be really slow, I would think. You are in the healthy BMI range. You don't say if you have been "stuck" or for how long, or if you are just losing slower than you thought you would. And switching up your macros won't change the CICO equation, so to speak, so unless you are struggling with hunger or other health-related concerns with your current macros, why are you thinking about changing them? Sorry--not very helpful, but it's not clear what has happened and hard to suggest more without more detail.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You also say you weigh 140 currently. How long have you been at this weight? I.e. are you still effective in losing, but just don't see it or are you struggling with continuing to lose?