Hey I’m starting today👍🏼

Options
Has anyone got any tips for me I’m starting today just calorie count hoping this will work for me 😊😊🤗

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Consistency is the key. The only 'diet' that will work is the one you enjoy keeping to! You need both good diet and exercise to keep weight off 👍🏼
  • SuzieQ136
    SuzieQ136 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @staceyparry25 Welcome! I’m new to the forums as of yesterday but have been using MFP daily for several months. I’ve had the app for a few years but wasn’t really using it until now.

I’ll just echo what @Buff_Man said. Whatever you do, it has to be sustainable for life. For me, complete deprivation doesn’t work because eventually I’ll cave, binge and completely derail myself. I’ll allow myself a treat once in a while (funny how I rarely want one now).

Logging my intake has helped give me so much insight into my food choices. Also, watching my macros has been very helpful. “What” your putting into your body is equally if not more important than “how much”. I didn’t start MFP with the intention of tracking macros. I just clicked on the “nutrition” button at the bottom of my diary one day and, boom, I was hooked.

Good luck and congrats on getting started.

Sue
    Good nutrition+activity=success

• DAN1ELGRU88
    DAN1ELGRU88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Listen to buff_man above. Good advice. It’s as easy as that. Eat good move more.