I'm BACK after 2 YEARS gone!

Options
Hey everyone! Last time I was here was about 2 years ago. I was doing keto at the time and fell off the wagon after less than 5 months. Things have changed since then. I have gained weight (are you surprised?) and I'm at my heaviest weighing 251 lbs. I turned 40 in November and the weight is getting harder to come off. My husband moved back home a year and a half ago after being stationed down South for over 4 years (Navy). Our relationship has changed due to my weight gain and I'd like to reclaim my womanhood and reignite our passion. That's my main motivation. Now, curious: are there any 40's groups that are actually active? I'm looking forward to being back!

Replies

• UnicornPickles1219
    UnicornPickles1219 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don’t know about groups, but I’m looking for a buddy to help hold me accountable!

I’m 37, back at it again, ready to get serious and take charge of my health. I want an accountable buddy who understands the struggle who I can check in with, vent to, share successes and otherwise, trade recipes, etc. A friend in fitness ;)

I’m a married grad student (marriage counseling) and have plenty of workout equipment at home (weights, spin bike, and Mirror).

Welcome back and best of luck!
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m also 40 this year and welcome back! I haven’t noticed any active groups for 40s but would love to friend do mutual support.
  • nmjordan
    nmjordan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! I sent you both fr's :)